NEET (UG) is one of the toughest medical entrance examinations conducted in India. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate (MBBS/BDS/Ayush Courses) every year. As per Government of India, it is a mandated requirement to qualify NEET Exam to study medical courses in India and abroad.
- Concepts and Applications will be taught with the objective of approaching MCQ
- Intense Preparation for students in daily basis
- Equal stress will be given on understanding the concepts, which will eventually help them in solving the problems.
- Study Material are provided
- Online Test Series on Everyday
- The result of each test shall be displayed after submission
- Solutions of each test will be given once the test has completed