Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an engineering entrance examination conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India. It is constituted by two different examinations – JEE Main and the JEE Advanced.
There are some institutes like Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs), Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) use the score obtained in JEE Advanced as the basis for admission. These institutes do not participate in the post examination counselling session. Any student who takes admission to IITs cannot appear for the JEE-Advanced exam in the next year, but the same is not the case with IISc, IISER, RGIPT and other institutes as these institutes only use JEE Advanced score for admission.
- Concepts and Applications will be taught with the objective of approaching MCQ
- Intense Preparation for students in daily basis
- Equal stress will be given on understanding the concepts, which will eventually help them in solving the problems.
- Study Material are provided
- Online Test Series on Everyday
- The result of each test shall be displayed after submission
- Solutions of each test will be given once the test has completed