The National Entrance Screening Test or NEST is a compulsory test for admission to the 5-year Integrated M.Sc programme in basic sciences – Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics – at National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER).
Indian Institute of Science Educational Research (IISER) offers Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Data Science, Earth & Climate Sciences/Earth & Environmental Sciences, Economic Sciences, Engineering Sciences (Chemical Engineering, Data Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science), Geological Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences.
- Concepts and Applications will be taught with the objective of approaching MCQ
- Intense Preparation for students in daily basis
- Equal stress will be given on understanding the concepts, which will eventually help them in solving the problems.
- Study Material are provided
- Online Test Series on Everyday
- The result of each test shall be displayed after submission
- Solutions of each test will be given once the test has completed